Testosterone - The Male Sex Hormone
Testosterone is the Hormone of Desire
Low Testosterone Therapy for Men
Ask about our Testosterone Specials
Men's testosterone levels decline as they age and it could be Low Testosterone that is causing excessive weight gain, loss of sex drive, softer than normal erections, flabby muscles, unexplained mood swings, irritability, extreme fatigue, inability to sleep and depression. If your testosterone is low enough, you may already have some symptoms of erectile dysfunction. A simple, fast blood test (Low T Test) can tell you if your testosterone levels are low. Fill out the info request form to speak with a Testosterone specialist today.
For more info about Testosterone Therapy, Testosterone Injections and Prescriptions - continue reading, or for a Free Consultation fill out the info request form. Optimal Health Medical Male Hormone Physicians are Mayo Clinic® trained with over 20 years experience diagnosing and treating Low T.
Testosterone declines with age. As you age your testosterone levels drop. It is normally a gradual process and so you may have not noticed less sexual arousal, less morning erections, shorter night's rest, increasing bursts of anger, or the inability for your muscles to recover after working out.
Men who discover they have Low T (Low Testosterone Levels) are using Male Hormone Replacement including testosterone injections in order to boost their Low T levels. With testosterone hormone replacement they are able to increase their energy and metabolism, burn fat and lose weight, build hard muscle, restore their sex drive and frequency of sex, improve their mood, sleep better and recover faster from workouts.
Low Testosterone: How Do Men Treat Levels That Are Too Low?
Many Urology Doctors are finding themselves talking to a lot more male patients about low testosterone, a diagnosis that is becoming increasingly more common among middle aged and older men.
More men in the United States are getting older, and men are increasingly more open about talking about Low T symtoms and erectile dysfunction.
Increased diagnosis of low testosterone or Andropause is occuring to an aging male population who are taking Low T tests to find out if they have an Androgen deficiency.
Testosterone Symtoms. If you are a man who just doesn't feel the same as you used to, ask your doctor about the symtoms of low testosterone. If you have lower sex drive, symptoms of ED, feel totally exhausted and fatigued, getting flabby muscles, rapid weight gain, feel weak or depressed, ar experiencing sleep disturbance due to night sweats and hot flashes in men, these are all common symptoms of a decline in testosterone.
Low Testosterone Testing
Low T Symptoms Test. A fast simple blood test is all you need to find out if low testosterone levels are responsible for your symptoms. Low T in middle-aged men has been linked to serious age-related health risks including cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, obesity, low libido, erectile dysfunction, and even an increase in death.
Testosterone in men is responsible for a healthy sex drive and strong muscles, bone density, physical strength and mental acuity, metabolism and fat distribution, sperm and red blood cell production. By your 30's, your testosterone levels have already started to decline by 1-2% per year and by your 40's and 50's low testosterone symptoms will begin to appear.
Many men are reluctant to talk about having Low T with their spouse, friends or even their family doctor. Testosterone therapy can help and slowly the stigma associated with low testosterone levels and male sexual performance problems caused by impotence and erectile dysfunction are becoming progressively less as the population ages and hormonal deficiency and imbalance become a more common occurance.
Since every male will experience low testosterone levels at some point in his life, it makes sense to explore possible treatment options and discuss symptoms with a male hormone specialist. In the US, it is estimated that 4 to 5 million American men may be suffering from low testosterone levels.
You might have been searching for 'low t', 'low testosterone' or 'low t therapy' online because you've heard about testosterone therapy, saw the Low T commercial or testosterone replacement on TV talk shows, in a magazine or through a friend. The topic of low t is no longer something to hide from and if you thik you may have low t symptoms, then make a call and find out about it. Ask about how and where you can get tested for Low T.
Do You Suffer From Low Testosterone Levels (LOW T)?
- Are you feeling less enthusiastic about life?
- Is your libido low and sex drive non-existent?
- Do you have trouble achieving or maintaining an erection?
- Are you irritable, moody or feeling depressed?
- Do you lack energy, stamina or endurance?
- Are you more tired than usual, feeling fatigued?
- Have you put on weight, especially around your mid-section?
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions, (LOW T) - low testosterone levels may be to blame. You may be experiencing andropause (hypogonadism), the male version of menopause. During andropause, men experience a deficiency in testosterone, however, some men experience a faster decline resulting in a lower level sooner. The testosterone deficiency causing adverse health conditions is known as Low Testosterone or Low T.
Symptoms associated with Low T are in addition to the normal signs of aging. Low T is completely treatable, reversible and even preventable with proper hormone replacment, nutrition and exercise. Many times testosterone treatment injections are combined with HGH Injectons for a more comprehensive treatment plan.
Benefits of Testosterone Therapy
Testosterone Replacement Therapy offers a solution for men experiencing symptoms associated with low levels of testosterone hormone. The testosterone therapy programs at Optimal Hormone Therapy are designed to restore testosterone levels to what they were when you were in optimal health, for most people this was around age 25.
Potential benefits of testosterone therapy include:
- Improve Sexual Performance
- Improve Sexual Drive & Potency
- Improve Sexual Function & Sperm
- Reduce Body Fat and Weight
- Increase Lean Muscle Mass
- Reduce Cardiovascular Risk
- Improve Bone Density
- Improve Memory
- Improve Strength
- Improve Sleep
- Improve Mood
- Increase Energy
Low T Treatment Options
Testosterone Treatment Options:
- Testosterone Cream like Testim®
- Testosterone Gel like Androgel®
- Testosterone Injection
- Testosterone Cypionate
- Testosterone Propionate
- Testosterone Enanthate
- Testosterone Pellets (Implant)
- Testosterone Buccal / Gum
- Testosterone Pills (Oral)
- Testosterone Patches
- HCG Injections
Low T due to Andropause is a treatable and reversible male health condition. You needn't let Low T impact your self-esteem, your work life or your romantic relationships. You don't need to suffer, Male Hormone Therapy can help. If you are among the millions of men experiencing symptoms of low testosterone, get tested and treated today.
The physicians at Optimal Hormone Therapy are Mayo-Clinic® and Cenegenics® trained nationally recognized experts in the field of hormone replacement therapy. If you think you may be suffering from low testosterone, schedule an appointment to have a complete and thorough analysis of your health. Once completed we will decide together with you which type of treatment is right for you.
Rejuvenate yourself and your health. Restore your sex drive and desire, lose weight and increase your energy, mental alertness, strength and stamina.
How can I qualify to Take Testosterone
Are you a candidate for TRT? Call Optimal Health Medical Male Hormone Centers at (888) 763-4221 to find out if you are a candidate for low testosterone replacement therapy and other hormone enhancing treatments.
Buying Testosterone Near Your
Low Testosterone Therapy Locally and Nationwide
- Testosterone in Alabama - Alabama Testosterone
- Testosterone in Alaska - Alaska Testosterone
- Testosterone in Arizona - Arizona Testosterone
- Testosterone in Arkansas - Arkansas Testosterone
- Testosterone in California - California Testosterone
- Testosterone in Colorado - Colorado Testosterone
- Testosterone in Connecticut - Connecticut Testosterone
- Testosterone in Florida - Florida Testosterone
- Testosterone in Georgia - Georgia Testosterone
- Testosterone in Hawaii - Hawaii Testosterone
- Testosterone in Illinois - Illinois Testosterone
- Testosterone in Idaho - Idaho Testosterone
- Testosterone in Indiana - Indiana Testosterone
- Testosterone in Iowa - Iowa Testosterone
- Testosterone in Kansas - Kansas Testosterone
- Testosterone in Kentucky - Kentucky Testosterone
- Testosterone in Louisiana - Louisiana Testosterone
- Testosterone in Maryland - Maryland Testosterone
- Testosterone in Massachusetts - Massachusetts Testosterone
- Testosterone in Michigan - Michigan Testosterone
- Testosterone in Minnesota - Minnesota Testosterone
- Testosterone in Mississippi - Mississippi Testosterone
- Testosterone in Missouri - Missouri Testosterone
- Testosterone in Nebraska - Nebraska Testosterone
- Testosterone in New Mexico - New Mexico Testosterone
- Testosterone in New York - New York Testosterone
- Testosterone in New Jersey - New Jersey Testosterone
- Testosterone in North Dakota - North Dakota Testosterone
- Testosterone in Nevada - Nevada Testosterone
- Testosterone in New Hampshire - New Hampshire Testosterone
- Testosterone in North Carolina - North Carolina Testosterone
- Testosterone in Rhode Island - Rhode Island Testosterone
- Testosterone in South Carolina - South Carolina Testosterone
- Testosterone in Ohio - Ohio Testosterone
- Testosterone in Oklahoma - Oklahoma Testosterone
- Testosterone in Oregon - Oregon Testosterone
- Testosterone in Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Testosterone
- Testosterone in Tennessee - Tennessee Testosterone
- Testosterone in Utah - Utah Testosterone
- Testosterone in Texas - Texas Testosterone
- Testosterone in Virginia - Virginia Testosterone
- Testosterone in Wisconsin - Wisconsin Testosterone
- Testosterone in Washington - Washington Testosterone
- Testosterone in Washington DC - Washington DC Testosterone
- Testosterone in Wyoming - Wyoming Testosterone
- Testosterone in Vermont - Vermont Testosterone
- Testosterone in Albuquerque NM - Albuquerque NM Testosterone
- Testosterone in Anaheim CA - Anaheim, CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Atherton CA - Atherton CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Atlanta - Atlanta Testosterone
- Testosterone in Austin TX - Austin TX Testosterone
- Testosterone in Baltimore MD - Baltimore MD Testosterone
- Testosterone in Baton Rouge LA - Baton Rouge LA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Belle Meade TN - Belle Meade TN Testosterone
- Testosterone in Berkeley CA - Berkeley CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Beverly Hills - Beverly Hills Testosterone
- Testosterone in Birmingham AL - Birmingham AL Testosterone
- Testosterone in Boca Raton FL - Boca Raton FL Testosterone
- Testosterone in Bloomfield Hills MI - Bloomfield Hills MI Testosterone
- Testosterone in Boulder CO - Boulder CO Testosterone
- Testosterone in Boston MA - Boston MA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Buffalo Grove IL - Buffalo Grove IL Testosterone
- Testosterone in Charlotte NC - Charlotte NC Testosterone
- Testosterone in Charleston SC - Charleston SC Testosterone
- Testosterone in Chicago - Chicago Testosterone
- Testosterone in Cincinnati - Cincinnati Testosterone
- Testosterone in Cleveland - Cleveland Testosterone
- Testosterone in Colorado Springs CO - Colorado Springs CO Testosterone Testosterone in Columbus OH - Columbus OH Testosterone
- Testosterone in Dallas TX - Dallas TX Testosterone
- Testosterone in Dayton OH - Dayton OH Testosterone
- Testosterone in Detroit MI - Detroit MI Testosterone
- Testosterone in Denver - Denver Testosterone
- Testosterone in Durham NC - Durham NC Testosterone
- Testosterone in Des Moines IA - Des Moines IA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Fairfax VA - Fairfax VA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Fairfield CT - Fairfield CT Testosterone
- Testosterone in Fairfax VA - Faifax VA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Fargo ND - Fargo ND Testosterone
- Testosterone in Fremont CA - Fremont CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Fresno CA - Fresno CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Grand Rapids MI - Grand Rapids MI Testosterone
- Testosterone in Greenwich CT - Greenwich CT Testosterone
- Testosterone in Jersey City NJ - Jersey City NJ Testosterone
- Testosterone in Honolulu HI - Honolulu HI Testosterone
- Testosterone in Houston - Houston Testosterone
- Testosterone in Hartford CT - Hartford CT Testosterone
- Testosterone in Hollywood - Hollywood Testosterone
- Testosterone in Hidden Hills Los Angeles, CA - Hidden Hills Los Angeles, CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Hillsborough CA - Hillsborough CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Indianapolis - Indianapolis Testosterone
- Testosterone in La Jolla - La Jolla Testosterone
- Testosterone in Las Vegas - Las Vegas Testosterone
- Testosterone in Little Rock AK - Little Rock AK Testosterone
- Testosterone in Lexington KY - Lexington KY Testosterone
- Testosterone in Long Island NY - Long Island NY Testosterone
- Testosterone in Louisville KY - Louisville KY Testosterone
- Testosterone in Los Alamos NM - Los Alamos NM Testosterone
- Testosterone in Los Altos Hills, CA - Los Altos Hills, CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Los Angeles - Los Angeles Testosterone
- Testosterone in Malibu - Malibu Testosterone
- Testosterone in Manhattan NY - Manhattan NY Testosterone
- Testosterone in Memphis TN - Memphis Testosterone
- Testosterone in Miami - Miami Testosterone
- Testosterone in Miami Beach - Miami Beach Testosterone
- Testosterone in Miami North FL - Miami North FL Testosterone
- Testosterone in Miami South FL - Miami South FL Testosterone
- Testosterone in Milwaukee - Milwaukee Testosterone
- Testosterone in Minneapolis - Minneapolis Testosterone
- Testosterone in Morristown NJ - Morristown NJ Testosterone
- Testosterone in Naples FL - Naples FL Testosterone
- Testosterone in Naperville IL - Naperville IL Testosterone
- Testosterone in Nashville TN - Nashville TN Testosterone
- Testosterone in New Haven CT - New Haven CT Testosterone
- Testosterone in New Orleans - New Orleans Testosterone
- Testosterone in Norfolk VA - Norfolk VA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Oakland CA - Oakland CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Omaha NE - Omaha NE Clinic
- Testosterone in Palm Beach FL - Palm Beach FL Testosterone
- Testosterone in Pasadena Los Angeles CA - Pasadena Los Angeles CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh Testosterone
- Testosterone in Philadelphia PA - Philadelphia PA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Phoenix - Phoenix Testosterone
- Testosterone in Pooler GA - Pooler GA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Portland - Portland Testosterone
- Testosterone in Providence RI - Providence RI Testosterone
- Testosterone in Raleigh NC - Raleigh NC Testosterone
- Testosterone in Reno NV - Reno NV Testosterone
- Testosterone in Rancho Santa Fe, CA - Rancho Santa Fe, CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Richmond VA - Richmond VA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Redmond WA - Redmond WA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Rolling Hills Los Angeles - Rolling Hills Los Angeles Testosterone
- Testosterone in Sacramento - Sacramento Testosterone
- Testosterone in Salt Lake City UT - Salt Lake City UT Testosterone
- Testosterone in San Jose CA - San Jose CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in San Diego - San Diego Testosterone
- Testosterone in San Antonio TX - San Antonio TX Testosterone
- Testosterone in San Francisco - San Francisco Testosterone
- Testosterone in Sacramento - Sacramento Testosterone
- Testosterone in Santa Fe NM - Santa Fe NM Testosterone
- Testosterone in Santa Barbara CA - Santa Barbara CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Santa Maria CA - Santa Maria CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Santa Monica CA - Santa Monica Testosterone
- Testosterone in Santa Ana CA - Santa Ana CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Scottsdale AZ - Scottsdale Testosterone
- Testosterone in Saint Louis MO - Saint Louis MO Testosterone
- Testosterone in Seattle WA - Seattle Testosterone
- Testosterone in Sugar Land TX - Sugar Land TX Testosterone
- Testosterone in Tampa FL - Tampa FL Testosterone
- Testosterone in Tiburon CA - Tiburon CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Torrance CA - Torrance CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Universal City CA - Universal City CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Westlake Village CA - Westlake Village CA Testosterone
- Testosterone in Wilson WY - Wilson WY Testosterone
- Testosterone in Woodside, CA - Woodside, CA Testosterone
HGH Therapy and Testosterone Therapy
Doctors prescribe Injectable HGH with Testosterone to enhance both bio-identical hormone replacement therapies and better optimize your hormone levels. Learn more about HGH Replacement Therapy.
Testosterone for Male HRT
Buying Testosterone for Male Hormone Therapy
You can buy Testosterone Injections Online with a Prescription for Hormone Treatment. Types of Testosterone available are Watson, Pfizer, Paddock, Endo Pharma, West-Ward and Sandoz Testosterone Cypionate & Enanthate
Get Testosterone for Low T Symptoms at the Best Price at HGH.bz
Do I need a prescription for Testosterone?
Yes, you need a prescription from a licensed medical doctor to get Testosterone. If you have a medical need and get a prescription from a licensed physician for Testosterone Therapy you can have Testosterone injection medications shipped to your home or office by over night or second day delivery via Fedex or UPS.
If you have any questions about buying Testosterone, getting Testosterone Injections online, or ordering Testosterone medications with a prescription, please call the Testosterone Specialists at 1-888-763-4221.
Testosterone Injection Types
Buying the proper type of Testosterone for your Therapy
- Buying Testosterone Cypionate - Buy Testosterone Cypionate Injections
- Buying Testosterone Enanthate - Buy Testosterone Enanthate Injections
- Buying Testosterone Propionate - Buy Testosterone Propionate Injections
Buy Testosterone Cypionate Injections
How to order Testosterone Shots from Watson, Paddock, Sandoz and Pfizer
- Purchase Paddock Testosterone Injections - Buy Paddock Testosterone Cypionate
- Purchase Watson Testosterone Injections - Buy Watson Testosterone Cypionate
- Purchase Pfizer Testosterone Injections - Buy Pfizer Testosterone Cypionate
- Purchase Sandoz Testosterone Injections - Buy Sandoz Testosterone Cypionate
- Purchase Sandoz Testosterone Enanthate - Buy Sandoz Testosterone Enanthate
- Purchase Endo Pharma Testosterone Enanthate - Buy Endo Pharma Testosterone Enanthate
- Purchase Sun Pharma Testosterone Enanthate - Buy Sun Pharma Testosterone Enanthate
- Purchase West-Ward Testosterone Injections - Buy West-Ward Testosterone Injections
Testosterone Clinical Pharma
Chemical Formula: C19H28O2
Drug class: Androgen (Anabolic Steroid)
Treatment: Primary and Secondary Hypogonadism (Andropause), Delayed puberty, ED (Erectile Dysfunction), FSD (Female Sexual Dysfunction), Breast Neoplasm
Avg Dosage: 50mg to 800mg
Administration: Testosterone is an IM shot (intramuscular) taken Daily, Weekly, bi-Weekly or Monthly. Daily as a cream, gel, patch, adhesive gum or oral pill. 3 to 5 months as an implantable pellet. Side effects: Headache, Acne or Oily Skin, Edema (Water Retention), Increased facial or body hair, Excessive sex drive or prolonged erections, Redness or Soreness at injection site, Swelling, Numbness, Itching, Rash, Aggression or Anxiety, Aromatization or conversion of excess testosterone to estrogen.
Brand names: Androgel, Depo-Testosterone, Delatestryl®, Aveed®, VogelXO®, Paddock, Watson, Sandoz, Fortesta, Androderm®, Testopel®, Testim®, Axiron®, Striant®, First-Testosterone, Natesto®
Prescription drug classification: Schedule III (CSA) and Schedule II (CSA)
Contact the Testosterone Treatment Center for information on how testosterone replacement therapy can be used to treat both Andropause (Low T), hypogonadism, and erectile dysfunction. If you already have your testosterone prescription you may be able to order your testosterone drug medications online.
Where to buy Testosterone? - Ordering testosterone injections online.
Optimal Health Medical has the Best Testosterone Prices Online at at Local Male Hormone Clinics - Testosterone Treatment Centers Men who are looking to purchase testosterone online, usually ask Is Testosterone Legal? or how can I make sure I am buying legal testosterone?. These are important question because you can only order and buy real testosterone with a docto's valid prescription. It is not legal to buy testosterone online from one of the many anabolic steroid websites selling HGH and Testosterone without a prescription. For your health and safety, never buy medically required prescription hormone medications from an unlicensed anabolic steroid website that most likely imports testosterone from oversease like China, Korea, Russia or get it from Mexico, Panama or Costa Rica. It is illegal to import real HGH or Testosterone into the United States and importantly, you have no way of knowing if you are gettng real somatropin or real testosterone. Many of these anabolic steroid suppliers, steroid shopping sites and internet vendors sell fake HGH and fake testosterone. Do not give them your credit card info! To leran more about the safe and legal way to buy testosterone medications, visit the Legal Testosterone sections - The right way to buy Testosterone Legally and Safely
Our Hormone Treatment Center is also the leading provider of high quality approved HGH injections: Buy Genotropin Online | Buy Humatrope Online | Buy Nutropin Online | Buy Saizen Online | Buy Serostim Online Buy Norditropin Online | Buy Omnitrope Online | Buy Tev-Tropin Online
You may have been searching for: order testosterone, buy testosterone, buy testosterone online, order injectable testosterone, order steroids online, order testosterone online, order anabolic steroids online, order hgh testosterone online, order hgh, order legal steroids, where to get testosterone, buy testosterone with human growth hormone, testosterone injections, low t therapy, male hormone therapy, buy testosterone injections for men, how to inject testosterone, how to get testosterone, where to buy, how to buy testosterone, ordering testosterone online, order testosterone injections online, buy testosterone, buying testosterone, how to buy testosterone legally, where to buy testosterone, where to buy testosterone legally, where to buy depo testosterone, buy testosterone injections, testosterone injections for sale, buy paddock testosterone, buy watson testosterone, buy sandoz testosterone, buy pfizer testosterone
Testosterone - Buy Testosterone Online
Testosterone, chemically known as (C19H28O2), is the “male sex hormone”. The pituitary gland and its hormones work together with the testes in order to produce sufficient amounts of androgen hormone to keep a man healthy and sexually active. If you are a man over 35 and need to boost low testosterone levels to improve your libido, sexual performance, fertility, strength, build lean muscle mass, lose weight and burn body fat, Testosterone supplementation might be right for you. Many men use nio-identical testosterone to naturally treat low testosterone, Andropause (hypogonadism) and impotence (ED or Erectile Dysfuntion).
Testosterone Medical Profile: What Is Testosterone?
Testosterone is an androgenic anabolic hormone that is responsible for the development of muscles, strong bones, energy and sex drive in both men and women. Low levels of testosterone in either males or females can have adverse health effects, such as a loss of libido, muscle loss, osteoporosis, extreme fatigue, rapid weight gain, increased body fat, mood swings, hot flashes in men and women, sleep disturbance, social withdrawal and depression. Furthermore, diminished testosterone has a direct effect on loss of drive and ambition, mental acuity, focus and concentration. The impact androgen deficiency has on both men and women affects their personal, intimate as well as professinal realtionships.
Although men have up to 20 times the amount of “male sex hormone”, than women, medical studies and clinical expereince has shown that women with too little testosterone in their bodies suffer from a loss of libido, muscle and bone loss in much the same way as do men. Testosterone is well known as the hormone of desire and is used for both men and women experiencing sexula dysfunction and especially loss of sexual desire.
Free Testosterone vs Total testosterone: Natural testosterone binds to proteins in the body known as albumin and globulin or SHBG - Sex Hormone Binding Globulin. These proteins take up or bind to almost 98% of a man's testosterone leaving only about 2% Free or bioavailable. it is the unbound or Free testosterone your doctor should be most concerned with as this is the androgen biologically available for use by your body.
As men age, the pituitary gland, the body's hormone receptor cell, binding proteins and specialized cells in the testes known as Leydig cells change in their ability to mainatain sifficient testosterone levels for optimal male health. With each decade after the age of 30, testosterone production decreases about 1% reducing both Total and Free testosterone circulating in a man's body. During the same period, SHBG proteins increase reducing Free testosterone levels, pituitary function for releasing FSH and LH dimishes, and receptor cells become less efficient.
Why is pituitary function so important to testosterone production? The two pituitary hormones, (LH) luteinizing hormone and (FSH) follicle stimulating hormone, regulate the production of testosterone working in a hormonal feedback loop. When androgen hormone cell receptors need more androgen, they send a chemical signal to the pituitary gland, which then secretes these luteinizing and follicle stimulating hormones in response, which signal the testes to produce more testosterone. In women, the ovaries and adrenal glands produce testosterone. The pituitary gland in the brain, the receptor cells, binding proteins and androgen releasing hormones work in concert with the sex organs to ensure sufficient testosterone production.
Testosterone dosages for injectable androgens vary based upon the reasons you are prescribed and the type of testosterone treatment option you select for your therapy. You can find testosterone injections, gels, creams and testosterone pills, and doses are much different for those who need testosterone therapy for medical reasons than they are for athletes. Women should always supplement with testosterone under close physician medical supervision.
Compare Dosages for Testosterone Medical Therapy Results vs Other Anabolic Uses
Injectable Testosterone Type, Dosage Range for Replacement Therapy, Dosage Range for Athletic Performance Enhancement or Bodybuilding
Testosterone Cypionate: 50mg to 500mg every two to four weeks vs 250mg to 1000mg per week
Testosterone Enanthate: 50mg to 500mg every two to four weeks vs 300mg to 800mg per week
Testosterone Undecanoate (Aveed): Initial 750mg injection followed by follow up shots, or oral dosing with oral tablet 40mg to 60mg/day vs 240mg plus per day
Testosterone Propionate: 50mg to 100mg every other day vs 50 mg to 100mg daily
Sales of Testosterone and HGH
Important Medical Health Reminder: Testosterone and Human Growth Hormone are not approved for weight loss, body building, athletic performance, power sports or specifically for anti-aging treatment in otherwise healthy adult men and women. If you are looking online for legal and genuine Growth Hormones and Real Testosterone for Sale Online, only buy from a licensed US practitioner or pharmacy.
NO TESTOSTERONE OR HGH PRESCRIPTION WILL BE PROVIDED UNLESS A CLINICAL NEED EXISTS BASED ON REQUIRED LAB WORK, PHYSICIAN CONSULTATION, PHYSICAL EXAMINATION AND CURRENT MEDICAL HISTORY. PLEASE NOTE, AGREEING TO LAB WORK AND PHYSICAL EXAM DOES NOT GUARANTEE A FINDING OF CLINICAL NECESSITY AND A PRESCRIPTION FOR HORMONE THERAPY, HORMONE REPLACEMENT TREATMENT OR PRESCRIPTION HORMONE MEDICATIONS INCLUDING TESTOSTERONE, HCG AND HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE (HGH INJECTIONS).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion on the HGH.BZ website is intended to be nor should it be construed to be medical advice or hormone diagnosis. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any therapeutic program including HRT - Hormone Replacement Therapy.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
- Pfizer Depo-Testosterone
- Watson Testosterone
- Paddock Testosterone
- Sandoz Testosterone
- Actavis Testosterone
- Testosterone Cypionate
- Testosterone Enanthate
- Testosterone Propionate
- Testosterone Estradiol
- Testosterone Isocaproate
- Testosterone Decanoate
- Testosterone Undecanoate
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate
- Testosterone Methyltestosterone
- Testred® Android, Methitest
- Testrex® Enanthate
- Testovis® Propionate
- Aveed® Testosterone Injection
- Aveed® Undecanoate Injections
- Delatestryl® Enanthate
- Endo Pharma Testosterone
- AndroDerm® Actavis
- AndroGel® AbbVie
- Androfil® Cipla
- Andriol Testocaps®
- Axiron® Eli Lilly
- Testoderm® Alza
- Testim® Auxilium
- Striant® Actient Columbia Labs
- Testopel® Slate / Barter Pharma
- Fortesta® Endo Pharma
- Metandren® / MethylTestosterone
- Natesto® / Oreto®
- Nuvir® Organon
- Omnadren Sustanon®
- Sustanon® Organon
- Sustrone® Taj Pharma
- Sun Pharma Testosterone Injections
- Testred® Testosterone Pills
- Testanon® Infar Pharma
- Testolent T-Phenylpropionate
- Testanova® Neiss Labs
- Testoviron 250 Testosterone
- Virilon® / Vogelxo®
- Cernos Sun Pharmaceutical
- Depo Testosterones
- Depo Testosterone Cypionate
- Ditate-DS Estradiol Cypionate
- West-Ward Testosterone Cypionate
- West-Ward Testosterone Enanthate